Future investment is a new, cutting-edge investment technique where you travel to the future or to the past with advanced knowledge of market conditions and completely fuck up the time-space continuum in the pursuit of profits.
Time management, while important for hobbies, is not my strong suit.
- The Withcer – 83 hours
- The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings – 83 hours
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – 207 hours
- Dragon Age: Origins – 256 hours
- Dragon Age II – 160 hours
- Dragone Age Inquisition -154 hours
- Mass Effect – 290 hours
I’ve just started Mass Effect: Andromeda. This isn’t bragging. This is a cry for help.